Who is the party responsible for the processing of your personal data
Company: DEGUSTABOX, S.L.
Address: C/ Bailen nº 7, 3-1 08010 BARCELONA (SPAIN)
Phone: +44 (0) 2035148966
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Why we process your personal data
At DEGUSTABOX, S.L. we process information supplied by interested parties with the following purposes:
- Process your application for registration at DEGUSTABOX and manage your user account.
- Manage, develop and execute the subscription to DEGUSTABOX surprise food boxes.
- Process any incident or query that you send us in connection with the reception of DEGUSTABOX surprise food boxes and maintain a record of said incidents or queries.
- Manage the return or cancellation of DEGUSTABOX surprise food boxes.
- Where applicable, manage your participation in contests, raffles or promotions.
- We may also ask you to fill out surveys that we use for research purposes - conducted for DEGUSTABOX itself or on behalf of its partners - even though you are not required to respond to them. Your participation in such surveys is free and voluntary, and their result will always be supplied anonymously and statistically to DEGUSTABOX partners.
- Conduct statistical studies, market studies, analysis and internal measurements on our products and services and our users.
- Improve our selection of products and services and their suitability to each User according to their profile, location and needs.
- Where applicable, process your request for help or contact.
- We collect the details of your visits to our website, such as traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, if this is necessary to carry out the purposes of the relationship between Users and DEGUSTABOX.
- Carry out advertising, commercial prospection, business and market research through the online sale of our DEGUSTABOX surprise food boxes, as well as sending commercial emails that may be of your interest regarding DEGUSTABOX, our products, services and news.
- Contact you in relation to any aspect arising from the above purposes.
How long we store your data for
Personal data supplied by you will be stored for the time necessary to carry out online sales, market studies and abiding by legal timeframes.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of online sales and the consent of the interested party.
Which recipients will your data be shared with
Data processing managers, some of whom may be located outside the European Union based on the "Privacy Shield". When shared with third parties outside the European Union, such communication shall be made under the appropriate warranties required by the RGPD. Other recipients will be third parties required to comply with a legal obligation.
What are your rights when you supply your personal data
Right of access
Anyone has the right to obtain information about whether DEGUSTABOX, S.L. is processing your personal data or not. You can contact us so that we can send you the personal data processed about you.
Right to rectification of data
You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data, including the right to complete incomplete data.
Right to deletion of data
You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, data storage is no longer necessary, except if (i) you have a pending issue with the Customer Service, (ii) you have a pending order that has not yet been sent or whose delivery has not been completed, (iii) you have an outstanding debt with DEGUSTABOX, regardless of the payment method, (iv) you have a debt with DEGUSTABOX and it has been transferred to a third party in the last three years, or in the last year in the case of deceased customers, (v) storage of data continue to be necessary for the fulfilment of a legal or contractual aim. For security reasons your data may be stored on backup file for 30 days following the deletion request.
Right to limitation in the processing of data
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the enforcement or defence of claims.
Right to oppose the processing of data based on legitimate interest
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to a particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, DEGUSTABOX, S.L. will stop processing your data, except for imperatively legitimate reasons, or the enforcement or defence of possible claims.
Right of objection to direct marketing
You have the right of objection to direct marketing, including the making of profiles for said direct marketing.
As long as DEGUSTABOX processes your personal data through automated media based on your consent or agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to your name or to a third party. It will only include the personal information that you have given to us.
You can materially enforce your rights in the following way:
By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying yourself and expressly indicating the specific right you wish to enforce.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights have been infringed in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the enforcement of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es
More information about the processing of your data
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to provide it voluntarily by giving your express consent through the applicable channels.
The processing of data supplied by data collection forms of our website or other channels, will be incorporated into the Register of Data Processing Activities for which DEGUSTABOX, S.L. is responsible.
DEGUSTABOX, S.L. treats data confidentially and adopts the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the appropriate level of security to the processing, in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 and other regulations applicable in the field of Data Protection.
However, absolute invulnerability of our systems cannot be guaranteed, therefore, we shall not be held liable for the damages and losses arising from alterations third parties may cause to the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our company, DEGUSTABOX, S.L. will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on your computer.
Our policy regarding the sending of our own emails is centred in sending only communications that you have requested to receive. If you choose not to receive these emails, we will provide you with the opportunity to enforce your right to unsubscribe from being the recipient of these messages, in accordance with Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Service.